Sunday 16 August 2015

JUST AS LONG AS I GOT MY SUIT & TIE





Blazer - Allsaints sale / T-shirt - Allsaints / Jeans - Zara / Boots - Kurt Geiger / Necklace - Topshop


The weather has been a bit hit and miss recently, so whenever I have ventured out the house I have had to prepare for every eventuality, hence the blazer. It's the perfect lightweight layer and is made of a silky fabric so it actually stays quite cool but is still perfect if the heavens decide to suddenly open. Plus, this outfit just makes you want to sing JT's 'suit and tie' song so what's not to love!

I have also had a rather busy week at work so I have really enjoyed just relaxing this weekend and taking a bit of 'me' time, in addition, to trying my best to run above 5k as my 10k charity run is fast approaching and 5k just seems to be my runners wall. Although I am happy to let you know I have hit 6k, aiming for 7 by the end of next week.


Ally
x



SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really enjoy reading them all and I try my best to look at everyones blogs and comment back :)

© Fashion Nerdette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig