Tuesday 22 April 2014

Fix up look sharp



Dress - Reworked vintage from Urban Outfitters
Belt - Asos
Boots - River Island
Necklace - Vintage

Nothing can beat a good bit of tartan, my boyfriend's has Scottish roots so I guess I have an excuse for my obsession with this amazing fabric. If I could where tartan day in day out I would, and I do give it a pretty good try! It's one of the only prints that actually makes my pale skin look some what attractive.

Also since working I have now discovered my love of collared clothing, whether it is jumpers, t-shirts or dresses, you name it if it has a collar I will wear it. I always thought that collared items didn't suit me, but since having to wear them for work I have grown to love and adore them. I guess it's my geeky side being drawn to them.

I hope you all had a lovely Easter weekend, needless to say work at 9am this morning was a bit of a shocker!

x

SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. That dress is beautiful!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this formal dress look, the aqua line on the dress makes the outfit pop. so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really enjoy reading them all and I try my best to look at everyones blogs and comment back :)

© Fashion Nerdette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig