Thursday 21 February 2013

Marc B and Asos Competition


Now I know you have all probably seen this competition on other blogs, however, I just couldn't resist entering, I mean you can win up to £250 who wouldn't say no! Plus I haven't done anything slightly arty/creative since college so I thought this competition to create an outfit choice using clothes from Asos and a bag from Marc B would be a little bit of fun!

As you all know I'm not the girliest of girls, so I made my outfit slightly edgy but kept a hint of feminism with a dungaree dress. I then styled my outfit with this literally 'awesome' beanie and some mega cool zig zag red socks, which paired with the Dr Martens I think will look great. Then obviously the piece de resistance was the new Darcy Black bag from Marc B.

If you want to find out more you can click here for more details :)


Love

Ally J
SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. I love that pinafore dress x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really enjoy reading them all and I try my best to look at everyones blogs and comment back :)

© Fashion Nerdette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig