Tuesday 26 February 2013

Brick Lane


Hey Guys...

So this weekend I finally managed to have a look around Brick Lane and all the different markets it has to offer. It is such a magical place especially for an avid vintage lover like myself, I actually couldn't believe that it has taken me almost three years of living in London to go here...that is three years of vintage bargain shopping I will never get back and will definitely have to make up for.

Unfortunately, as I am saving for a holiday to Thailand in a few months (ahhh so excited, it's the most exotic place I have ever been too) I have put myself on a spending ban and so I have to just window shop, which literally killed me! I wanted to spend my money on everything! However, there was so much more cool stuff to have a look at besides the clothes and so I managed to take my mind off the shopping by having a look at some of the quirky street art which could be found on almost every corner.

Below is one of the favourite pieces of street art I found, along with a quick outfit post...









Jacket - Asos
Jumper - UO
Jeans - Harvey Nicks
Shoes - Office
Gloves - Accessorise
Scarf - Topshop




Have any of you visited Brick Lane or know of any great spots for street art or vintage clothing?


SHARE:

7 comments:

  1. I love Brick Lane! It is such a great place to find some vintage steals! Even if you don't have money its so nice to just look around! X

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to brick lane for the first time not long ago and fell in love with the place! Poor you on the shopping band just thing of Thailand :D

    http://riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jacket and brick lane looks amazing

    A little bit Unique

    x


    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic post. Must be bookmarked:)

    Look into my web site ... canapé d'angle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those boots are super-cool :)

    http://myworldbysasha.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great blog ! Would you like to follow each other ?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really enjoy reading them all and I try my best to look at everyones blogs and comment back :)

© Fashion Nerdette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig