Tuesday 14 August 2012

Galaxy Print

Hey everyone...

So I have been saving for this dress for a while now. Ever since I saw it on UO I knew that I couldn't live without it in my wardrobe. This is actually the first piece of galaxy print I own. I know shocker, especially considering galaxy print has been a big hit for so long now.

I was a little apprehensive about the length because being tall all dresses at the moment seem to be a bit on the short side. But it turned out ok although I do think most of the time I will be wearing leggings, especially if I need to do any bending!

I decided to pair this dress with my Dad's (a.k.a now mine) bowler hat and distressed working boots. I am such a MASSIVE fan of bowler hats at the moment, if I could I would own one in every colour imaginable. Also my Mum found this really cute gold vintage necklace in one of our many junk boxes, she decided to save it from one of the many charity shops our things go to and as it turned out it came in very handy, I thought it worked perfectly with all the colours of the dress.


Dress - UO
Hat - Dads
Boots - River Island




I especially love the back of the dress, it kind of reminds me of ballerina dresses.













Necklace - Vintage


Middle ring - Topshop
Thumb ring - small shop in Italy



So what do you guys think to galaxy print?

Love

Ally J

xXx


SHARE:

23 comments:

  1. Looks so beautiful on you! I wasn't sure about it on the website but it just looks absolutely amazing on you! I'm going to have to start saving! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit so much, accessorized to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress. It's a good fresh vibe on the somewhat overdone galaxy print because of the colours! The colours are perfect! They are so autumnal and fresh. That vintage necklace is lovely too!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! I followed you!

    www.betsyboat.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfit!
    Love your adorable dress! :)
    http://dreameranete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful dress! I love it with the dress and the boots! Looks great on you!
    R xo
    Toujoursfabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that dress is gorgeous!! i followed you on GFC and bloglovin, hope you follow back. thanks for the comment on my blog!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is beautiful! I love the print :)

    http://couture-street.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving Galaxy prints at the moment. Romwe have some great pieces, you should take a look
    htto://justmeedee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow cute outfit! Love.

    www.maryjanett.blogspot.com
    would you like to follow eachother?
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit! It's gorgeous! :) Thanks for your comment, I'm following you now. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Especially good taste in jewellery gives the outfit a nice finishing touch x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great looks!!
    i love your dress!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  13. that cosmic dress is adorbs!!

    xx.
    Hybid Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  14. That dress is too gorgeous! :)

    I'm currently holding a Giveaway on my Blog, it's Festival Inspired :) xx

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey!

    Thank you for checking out my blog. I like your blog too, and I really like the bowler hat.. your dad has good taste haha.. anyways I am following you now.. hope you follow back!

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/prettylittletitch

    http://prettylittletitch.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great look, I love the dress!
    So happy I came across you blog! It's really nice, keep it up! :) x
    starrystreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the dress and the way you have styled the hat with it. Such a cool look xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. amazing necklace! followed you, hope you can follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your blog is so lovely and this cosmic print dress amazing! :) thanks for your comments on my blog x

    http://jt-prettychic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW. This outfit is so perfect! The dress is amazing and I really love everything else too, particularly the bowler hat and the necklace. Such a good look!

    Helen at Never Quite Elegant xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just done an OOTD post on Galaxy print too!
    Would love you to check it out (link below)
    http://lolarose1.blogspot.ie/2012/08/ootd-galaxy-print.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really enjoy reading them all and I try my best to look at everyones blogs and comment back :)

© Fashion Nerdette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig